Document writers often have to make extensive changes directly to a PDF file. Whether you’re editing paragraphs, font sizes, or more, Foxit Advanced PDF Editor provides a word processing environment for editing PDF documents. If you need to edit a single word, paragraph, or entire page, Advanced PDF Editor transmits your text and reformats it so you can create professional-looking PDF documents. This is an ideal solution for PDF documents where you do not have the original source file.
Take advantage of Foxit’s advanced PDF editing features
– Edit and modify PDF content
– Quickly edit the contents of PDF documents directly to PDF files.
– Link multiple text boxes to re-add text to multiple boxes.
– Enter a new color in a different color to control the changes.
– Edit the content of your PDF document.
– Combine multiple PDF files into one document.
– Layer manipulation: show / hide / rename for easy editing.
– grid, directional margins: to simplify layout editing.
– Drag hundreds of photos to create a PDF album.
– Create article threads and export your content to HTML, ePub, RTF, etc.
– Redesigned font to correct PDF files that could not be edited or exported.
– Renumber pages automatically